Clarissa's bookshelf: read

Living Dead Girl
I Am Number Four
Witch & Wizard
Sunstroke and Other Stories
Her Fearful Symmetry
Elsewhere
Good in Bed
Thirteen Reasons Why
The Black Flame
The Gazebo: A Novel
The Bride Collector
Kiss
Pucker
Witch
The Exile of Sara Stevenson
Almost Innocent
To Kill a Mockingbird
Sense and Sensibility
Eclipse
The Notebook


Clarissa's favorite books »

Thursday, October 24, 2013

2013 ??

Holy crow!! Has it seriously been two years since I've posted?? I could write a book simply on the many things that have happened! But since I'm short on time and would never want to bore you so badly, here is the short version:

Jan 2012 - DHubs had a heart attack
Mar 2012 - Got knocked up (planned)
Apr 2012 - House fire... (so not planned)
Nov 2012 - Baby Bean born (such a beautiful thing)
June 2013 - Finally moved back into the house (displaced from April 26 '12 to June 18 '13)
Sept 2013 - Started Homeschooling Bug & Squeaker

So... because my life isn't hectic enough with an almost 11 month old (the bean will turn 1 on Nov 26) and home schooling a 2nd and 3rd grader I want to do NaNoWriMo this year. I flaked last year due to being a small planet about to birth a babe. But here's hoping this year is a good one. It has my favorite number in it after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment